OOTD || Soft Fit & Flare and Caged Heels

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of update, but I was having some trouble with my editing program. My friend/photographer Deanna helped me out...so now I'm back!

Yesterday I posted these beauties on my instagram:


I found these awesome caged booties by Nine West at Nordstrom Rack for ~35 bucks and I've been obsessed with these shoes. I've been looking for a pair of caged heels for awhile, but wasn't ready to spend the dough. My eyes lit up once I tried these on. They're comfortable and so easy to walk in!

I've been playing around with them and started pairing them with some basic outfits. You'll see the second pairing in the next post!

Photographer: Deanna L.

Outfit Details
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack [you might like this!]
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack [similar]
Purse: Kate Spade [similar]
Jewelry/Belt: Taiwan & Forever21







That feeling when you snag a great deal...*sigh* :) Have you gotten any good deals lately? :)
You can follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the week.
See you on the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment