OOTD || #1

White will be the death of me.

Last week as I was putting together my capsule closet, I scanned my wardrobe filled with black. I knew I needed to incorporate some lighter neutrals to balance everything out. I needed something white.

I never wear solid white. I always have a hard time finding white items that flatter. All I ask for is a white t-shirt that doesn't show every detail my bra, yet flowy and forgiving enough to flatter my body. Is that so hard? Apparently so.

Well bless the clothing gods, I finally found a white t-shirt that fits my check list. Thank you Kit and Ace for making your Linden Tee.

*sleeves are rolled up in the photos below.

details
cardigan - madewell [similar]
shirt - kit and ace
jeans - madewell
shoes - nine west





Here's to capsule closet outfit #1! 

-P



No comments:

Post a Comment