A Slice of Life - Date in San Francisco

Hey Everyone! Priscilla O. here with a Slice of Life entry! Slice of Life is a series sharing little bits of our lives with our followers. I'll do my best to link restaurants, share OOTDs, etc. within these posts as well. I hope you guys enjoy this little series.

About a week ago my boyfriend [let's call him D] & I decided to treat ourselves to a date in the city. We went to the Exploratorium & had dinner at a restaurant called Blackwood. We both enjoyed our food & recommend this place for a casual dinner. On a side note, I am super super sick in these photos. I look kinda dumb in some shots because I was constantly chewing on a cough drop. My apologies...hehe. I should not have gone out. But we planned & bought Exploratorium tickets already, so I had to go. I was coughing up a storm and feeling exhausted every minute. But nonetheless, a day with D is always great. :)

Here are some various pictures taken from our date! Outfit details for both D & I will be listed below. Links are also added to the items I manage to find online & I will also link similar items.















D's Outfit:
Jacket: Zara
Dress Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Joe's Jean [similar here]
Shoes [not pictured]: Creative Recreation [similar here]

My Outfit:
Shirt: Target Mossimo 3/4th Sleeve [similar here]
Skirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Watch: Anne Klein [similar here]
[my color is not longer available, but same style]



2 comments:

  1. I have the same jcrew shirt in red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Look at you, you're already a mantastic fashionista...hehe. ;D - Priscilla O.

      Delete