Traveling Snapshot: Cruisin' to Cabo & Puerto Vallarta

Hi everyone!

Priscilla O. here to do a little travel entry! I just came back on a 7-night cruise aboard the Carnival Miracle. This was my first experience on a cruise ship and it wasn't as bad as I thought! We had 2 port days at Cabo and 1 day at Puerto Vallarta. My days were filled with laying on the beach nursing coronas, boat rides, and snorkeling. I tasted some of the best Mexican food ever and enjoyed the abundance of beauty Mexico had to offer. I also picked up a couple jewelry pieces from various local shops that will have features in future outfits.

Grab a corona, squeeze a lime, and enjoy some of these pictures highlighting my trip! :)

*P.S. there is a picture with me and a towel frog, ignore the thing on the bottom left...it's my sisters foot..my bad ;)*




























No comments:

Post a Comment