Slice of Life: Enjoying a Casual Saturday, New Hair Salon, & Brie

Hi everyone! Priscilla O. here. Sorry that we haven't posted in over a week! I had exams and P.C. had a super busy week. We have an outfit post coming up, but some events have occurred so it will be postponed for a bit. In the mean time...a little slice of life blogging action.

So, recently I decided to find a new salon. I've had a fair share of horrible hair cuts and botched colorings, so I'm extremely cautious when it comes to picking out salons. I was currently going to two separate salons, one for coloring and one for hair cuts. Isn't that ridiculous? I needed to find a place that could be my one stop shop. After quite awhile, I decided to schedule an appointment with Anna at the Atelier SalonSpa in San Jose. It's an Aveda salon located on Santana Row. So far, I'm loving it. Anna is one of the kindest hair stylists I've ever met & she's so warm and friendly! I got ~4 inches cut off on my first visit & am in the talks about a change of color. Maybe I'll do a post about the details once the process is completed. :)

After my haircut, D met up with me & we enjoyed lunch outside. We went to Pizza Antica, which is one of my favorite restaurants on Santana Row. My favorites are: blackcurrent soda, chopped salad, margherita pizza, and gnocchi. Usually D & I order exactly that & share everything. It's sooooo delicious. Try it sometime! Here are some snap shots of my day. Hope you guys have a fabulous week! :)

*I snuck in a couple pictures of Brie at the end...just for fun :)*













1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Ouchan: I love reading your blog! Your style and life are such an inspiration and I visit your blog every day. You should update more often :)

    ReplyDelete