OOTD: Casual Canary Tweed || Spotlight Eatery: Spread

Hello Everyone!

Today's post is a very casual OOTD that I wore during a leisurely weekend outing with Des. Des is a huge basketball fan, so we decided to go to downtown Campbell to grab some lunch and watch the Warriors Vs. Clippers game. The day was quite breezy, so pardon the pictures where my hair is all over my face...:) Also, our lunch spot will be revealed in the Spotlight Eatery section below. :)

My whole outfit revolved around this beautiful structured, yet loose fitting, neon/canary yellow tweed-front shirt. I wanted to bring out the chanel-esque flavor the tweed provided with capped leather flats and subtle jewelry. To add a bit more color, I paired a dark maroon leather purse with the outfit.

{Outfit Details}
Shirt: Banana Republic [on sale!]
Jeans: Just U.S.A
Shoes: Tory Burch
[color no longer available]
Jewelry: Zara, Anne Klein, Nordstrom Rack






Oh, we also got some cupcakes...



Spotlight Eatery: Spread 
*Spotlight eatery will feature short informational blurbs & delicious pictures of some of my recent eats!*

Spread is a gourmet sandwich shop in Downtown Campbell that features a lot of unique combinations. It's quite pricey (~$10-13 per sandwich) but reasonable for the quality and types of ingredients they use. My absolute favorite sandwich is the Ono. A delicious stack of pork tenderloin, pork belly, sauteed bokchoy, pineapple garlic spread, pineapple sesame sauce, and sriracha between a soft sweet roll. They also have a large array of beers and sodas. 



Oh...they also offer a breadcrumbed mac & cheese. Can we just stop and look at that cheese...


Ohhhh...my lanta...


What do you think of the spotlight eatery? I'd love to hear some feedback. 
Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', and Pinterest to stay connected throughout the week!

1 comment: