Ombre'd Grid & Muted Teal + SF outing!

Hello everyone!

This past saturday I went into the city to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday! It was a sunny but slightly chilly day in SF. So I put on a light patterned coat with a pair of dark teal skinny jeans to give the outfit some contrast. I paired the outfit with my strappy Steve Madden wedges that I recently picked up from TJ Maxx. They were incredibly comfortable & allowed me to do loads of walking.




Isn't my sister lovely? Everyone thinks we look alike...but we don't see it. We started the afternoon with a trip to the Disney Family Museum. It tells of Walt Disney's family, past, and the journey he took with animation. It was pretty amazing to see how it all started.



When then headed to dinner at a Korean restaurant in Japantown called Ssisso. We originally wanted to eat elsewhere but they didn't take reservations & we had no luck snagging a table. Ssisso surprised us all and turned out to be pretty good! I highly recommend the Mango Madness Soju Cocktail & Ssisso Wings. Delish.





Off to dessert we go! I stopped by Sift before joining the rest of the group at Mitchell's Ice Cream...I had to get my macaron fix. What can I say. :) My brother-in-law LOVES ice cream. I think you can tell by the picture below. ;D I recommend their Oreo Cookie Monster Shake. You definitely won't regret it...well maybe your waistline...but that's no biggie right? :P



Thanks for joining me today! I hope to see you on my next post! :)


Outfit Details:
Jacket: Zara
Blouse: Ibiss
Jeans: MMdenim via Nordstrom Rack
Shoes: Steve Madden via TJmaxx [similar here]
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs [you might like this or this]

No comments:

Post a Comment