Update: An Exchange of Hands

Hello Everyone,

Priscilla Ou here, & I have some important news to share. You might have noticed that the blog went under a revamping of sorts. After some serious discussion, Priscilla Chan & I have decided to "break-up." It was a bittersweet end to our partnership. We weighed our options and even thought about discontinuing this blog, but we felt that it would be too sad to abandon our blog and lose our readers. Both of us felt the weight of having two blogs along with having to deal with work/school. There simply wasn't enough time in the day to manage two blogs per person.

Therefore, the final decision was to have Priscilla Chan pursue her personal blog on Bauble-Head, while I take over P2Pstyle & fuse it with my food blog (Crackers&Brie). We will still be working together & collaborating on our individual blogs, so keep an eye out for that! (Btw, her blog will always be linked under my favorite blogs to provide easy access for you!)

Some things that you can look forward to for P2Pstyle: regular postings, more OOTDs, recipes, makeup reviews, my traveling adventures (big & small), & so much more!

I'm really truly honored to be continuing & having Priscilla Chan entrust me with P2Pstyle. I hope I do everyone proud. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment