Beauty Haul: Sephora & Review

Priscilla O. here! I recently had a package come in from Sephora & thought to share it with you guys! I had a bunch of V.I.B points too so I ordered some bonus samples as well. I'll simply mention a quick blurb of the products I've tried so far. :) They're all available for purchase at Sephora.com 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder [Diffused Light; $45]: Ambient lighting powders are very versatile. Each shade offers a different use. I use diffused light as a overall setting powder. It gives a natural finish & offers a soft focus effect. I pair it with my Hourglass Immaculate Liquid to Powder foundation and it works beautifully together. It does a decent job with keeping the T-zone oils at bay without giving off a super matte appearance.

Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss [Liar; $20]: The color of this lipgloss is a perfect "nude" for me. I'm not talking about exact skin-tone matching nude...but the nude that matches with your natural lip color. It lasts pretty long in the shine department & looks beautiful on top of the Lychee/Musk Bite Beauty Duos! They are a tad sticky, but not sticky enough to dislike. They also give off a sweet smell.

Bite Beauty Lipstick Duos [Lychee/Musk; Palomino/Violet; $12 Each]: Bite Beauty has been all the rage among the lipstick community. I think they live up to their hype. The formula is creamy, has full color pay-off, and feels comfortable. These duos are much smaller than their regular lipsticks [cheaper as well], and allow you to try a variety of colors without breaking the bank.

Dolce & Gabbana Passion Eyes Mascara [Sample; Full = $32]: I struggle so much with mascaras. I have an issue with basically every mascara smudging all over my lower lid...giving the raccoon eyes. When I try mascaras for the first time, I use it without my anti-smudging tricks...just to see how good they are. First of all, the brush is a slightly curved plastic bristle brush. I was iffy with the brush, but it did give me loads of volume. I liked how Passion Eyes made my lashes look, but I did encounter some lower lid smudging. But once I applied some extra powder under my eye, the smudging was minimized. I'm not sure if I would purchase this product.






Swatches [L -> R]: Lychee, Musk, Violet, Palomino, Naked Lipgloss in Liar, Diffused Light Powder


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11641139/?claim=y8rx9fzcuv9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment