Light as a Feather

Hiya Folks,

The outfit I have for you today is all about dressing up casual looks without sacrificing comfort. So, I paired an adorable peplum top in an easy, sweatshirt material with super-stretchy moto-inspired jeans. Finding pieces that are comfortable and flexible, but still have fabulous shapes and details are valuable additions to the wardrobe. Note that piping and seaming can determine if a top flatters; details like stitching and extra zippers can add some interest to simple outfits. You can dress these up or down and look put together either way. I decided to go for a "drinks with the girls" vibe with my personal favorite red accessories: leopard wedges and a feather necklace. This necklace is a gem I found at one of my favorite stops in Hong Kong. Not gonna lie, it blows in the wind, so it doesn't always lie still. Other than that, though I love that it's a fun and spunky piece with pop against the neutral tones of the look.















Top: Madewell [you might like this and this]
Jeans: Zara [similar here]
Necklace: Hong Kong boutique [similar here]
Bag: Zara [similar here]
Shoes: Charles David
Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP

Get the look here.


1 comment:

  1. I like your sunglasses.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete