A Few of My Favorite Things



Hi friends!

Pchan here with a somewhat random selection of items that I really enjoy. Whether you gain some fashion inspiration or end up wanting to try new products, I hope you have something to take away from my sharing!

Asos Chambray Top 
I had to have this top after I saw it on Wendy's Lookbook.  Initially, I was disappointed that I purchased a size too big, only to excitedly (and prematurely) rip the tag off. However, I recently had it taken in and I love it! It's a great, substantial modal fabric that is super soft to the touch. It's a modest button-up with a peter pan collar, but also features a flirty, flared bottom. Pair it with a fabulous statement necklace for a trendier look. Similar styled here.

BP Nordstrom Sunglasses
These sunnies will be my must-have accessory for Spring and Summer. Everything is too bright without them; bright lights set off my allergies. I would generally style them with a simpler outfit. Too much color or print runs the risk of looking tacky, but I won't lie, I've probably broken this rule anyway. They are not in stock anymore, but you can get a similar look with these. And if you're interested in statement sunglasses in general, check 'em out here.

Anne Klein Printed Scarf  
This scarf is one of my favorites because one of my besties, Hannah, gave it to me as a gift when I visited her in SoCal last year. I don't know if it's the Korean hospitality or the fact that she loves me (she's either laughing or rolling her eyes now), but she knows how to buy a girl gifts! I like to wear it simply draped over my neck with a sweater and dainty jewelry, but there are a few ways to style this scarf. Wear it loosely (or tightly) wrapped around the neck, or drape it so that the ends flow down your back. Unfortunately, I didn't think at the time to take more pics for visuals, but all the more reason to post again! Check back later for ways to style scarves for spring ;)  In the meantime, take a gander at these lovely beauts.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
I have been using Tarte foundation for the last couple of years or so, and I don't see myself switching anytime soon. It's a lightweight, oil-free formula with build-able medium to full coverage. Tarte, in recent months, came out with more shades; I'm currently wearing Medium-tan Honey. If you like natural looking make-up that you don't have to cake on, but also want the option to cover up a little more on occasion, this is a good option for you.  It's not the cheapest, but it's definitely a product I would recommend. If you've struggled with acne, like me, I would suggest investing in your foundation (think "quality, coverage, and confidence"). A little Tarte goes a long way and the $40 you spend every six months for it, yields a great ROI. I also recommend using either an airbrush or a stippling brush for application.

Lush Liquid Lipstick in Perspective
My Lush lipstick is a gift from Chris's (the bf) lovely mama. We were running errands before dinner in his hometown, and being outnumbered by the ladies (mom, sister, and I), of course we made an unexpected stop for some beauty products. I really appreciated the service and the chance to sample just about everything! They let you take little bits of their products home to try before committing, but after trying this color on the first time, I already knew I wanted it. I'm a big fan of the demure, rosy hue; although I love pops of color, I still gravitate towards subtle and natural lips more often. No matter your preference though, there's something for everyone. Take your pick!






Also wearing a Madewell sweater. Similar styled here.












No comments:

Post a Comment